• Subscribe
  • What’s the quirkiest feature you’ve seen in a product?

Abdul Rehman
    20 replies

Replies

Vaibhav
    I like the ones that are clever, small and neat.
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    One of the quirkiest features I have seen was a smart fridge that could play music and display family photos on its screen.
    Hudson Roman
    I discovered a desk lamp that changes color based on your mood, thanks to sensor that tracks your emotions. It felt like having a mood ring but for your workspace.
    Lonnie McRorey
    One of the most unique features I've come across is a toaster with a "selfie" mode. You can upload a photo of yourself or anything else to an app, and the toaster will burn that image onto your toast. It's quite surprising and might seem silly, but it's a conversation starter at breakfast! https://www.prnewswire.com/news-...
    Susan R. Pruitt
    I once saw a coffee maker that played a celebratory jingle every time it brewed a pot. It’s the kind of quirky feature that makes you smile before you’ve even had your coffee!
    Michael Clark
    I came across a coffee maker that could be controlled by a smartphone app and had a built-in grinder to make your coffee fresh every morning. It was a game-changer for coffee enthusiasts!
    Uttam Kumar
    How about a pen that doubles as a voice recorder? I didn’t see that coming, but it’s surprisingly handy for meetings.
    Arthur Leo
    There’s a bike lock that tweets when someone tries to tamper with it. It’s a quirky feature that’s both funny and useful.
    Charlotte Combes
    I saw a pair of socks that could track your steps and provide feedback on your walking posture. It was like having a personal fitness coach right on your feet!
    Dipmala Kumari
    I’ve seen a water bottle that tracks your hydration levels and reminds you to drink more. It’s surprisingly clever and really useful.
    Lenny Jean
    I am sorry but what does "quirkiest" mean? 😅
    Greffin Dony
    I saw a plant pot with a built-in sensor that reminds you to water your plants. It’s a quirky but effective way to keep your plants healthy.
    Palkush Chawla
    Background music in FigJam
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    One that nobody else have thought - like beehive with the following others and referring different newsletters
    Ethan Martinez
    I came across a beach buggy game that plays different surf tunes depending on the terrain you’re driving on. It's like having your DJ that syncs with the vibe of the sand.