What's the next after AI? Share your thoughts

Michael
17 replies

Replies

Aarav Pittman
After AI, things get really sci-fi! We might see machines that truly think for themselves, or maybe entirely new tools based on mind-blowing tech like super-powered computers or even brain-computer interfaces. Buckle up!
Hossein Yazdi
Oh, I don't want to think about that, though AI implied many positive benefits to our routine life so far, many have also misused it enough and created tons of taboo & nonsense illegal products that are enough to corrupt several future generations from now. I sometimes wish there wasn't technology at all!
Konrad S.
Robots, most importantly. A singularity may be near.
Michael
@konrad_sx Yeah!! I do think like that. Is it a good thing?
Nedim Katica
More AI. Machines learning machines.
Keith Mc
Robots in the near future I think. In the meantime, streamline your time with our newest AI Saas product Please show some support for our latest launch. (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Zekiye Nur Kesici
AI is just the beginning - the real game-changer will be when we combine it with other emerging technologies. I believe the convergence of AI, blockchain, and quantum computing will revolutionize industries in ways we can't even imagine yet.
Ahmet Can Aslan
AI is just the beginning - the real game-changer will be when we combine it with other emerging technologies. I believe the convergence of AI, blockchain, and quantum computing will revolutionize industries in unimaginable ways.
Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) will be the next evolution of AI. It is a form of artificial intelligence capable of understanding, learning, and applying knowledge across various tasks at a level comparable to human intelligence. Unlike narrow AI, designed for specific tasks, AGI can perform any intellectual task that a human can do.
QING LI
AI has been transformative, but looking ahead, there are several emerging technologies and trends that could be the "next big thing": Quantum Computing: This has the potential to revolutionize fields that require complex computations, from cryptography to material science. It could solve problems in minutes that would take classical computers millennia to crack. Blockchain and Decentralized Technologies: Beyond cryptocurrencies, blockchain offers solutions for secure, transparent, and decentralized systems for various applications, including supply chain management, voting systems, and digital identities. Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR): These technologies will continue to evolve, offering more immersive experiences in gaming, education, healthcare, and remote work. Bioinformatics and Biotechnology: Advances in gene editing (like CRISPR), personalized medicine, and bioinformatics could lead to breakthroughs in treating diseases, extending human life, and enhancing human capabilities. Edge Computing: As IoT devices proliferate, edge computing will become critical to process data closer to where it is generated, reducing latency and bandwidth usage, and improving real-time data processing capabilities. Autonomous Systems: From self-driving cars to drones and robotic assistants, autonomous systems will become more sophisticated, impacting transportation, logistics, and even household chores. Sustainable and Green Technologies: Innovations aimed at addressing climate change and sustainability challenges will be crucial. This includes advancements in renewable energy, energy storage, and carbon capture technologies. Human-Computer Interfaces: Technologies that allow more natural and seamless interaction between humans and computers, such as brain-computer interfaces, could open up new ways of working, learning, and communicating. These are just a few areas with immense potential. The convergence of these technologies with AI will likely lead to new applications and opportunities we can't fully envision yet. It's an exciting time to be in tech!
michael
Exploring outer space, the small earth can no longer satisfy human beings
Islam Akramov
After AI will be era of quantum computers, after quantum, AI + Quantum😄