• Subscribe
  • What's the most surprising way you've seen AI has transform a business or industry?

Zishan Iqbal
    9 replies

Replies

Brandon
    AI-powered tools have enabled precision farming, where sensors, drones, and AI algorithms analyze soil conditions, monitor crop health, and even predict optimal planting times. This transformation allows farmers to reduce water and pesticide use, maximize crop yield, and improve sustainability. The use of AI-driven predictive analytics to forecast weather patterns, soil moisture levels, and disease outbreaks has revolutionized how farmers approach agriculture, turning it from a traditionally intuition-driven practice into a highly data-driven, efficient operation. It’s impressive how technology is reshaping even age-old industries like farming.
    Zishan Iqbal
    @brandon9421 that's great insights. technology is reshaping old industries like hiring as well. Imagine no lengthy hiring cycles, reduced hiring costs all of these are now possible with the help of AI.
    Does ChatGPT counts? :)
    Milad Ranaei
    One of the most surprising transformations I've seen is how AI has revolutionized **customer service** through conversational AI and chatbots. Companies have significantly reduced response times and improved customer satisfaction by automating support processes, handling thousands of inquiries instantly, and providing 24/7 service without human intervention. This shift has also allowed teams to focus on more complex issues, optimizing both efficiency and experience πŸ™Œ
    Zishan Iqbal
    @milad_ranaei I must say great analysis. I agree with you on this. for me it has to be the hiring industry. AI has made it easier to make hiring hassle free.
    Lakshmanan Raman
    As a product marketer one of the most tedious part of the job is writing an email series. You are writing about the same product, same workflow but in different words. I tried Show launched by @rs_raghavan where you could enter prompt and the tool gives you the complete email series with a smart scheduler. Been using it ever since. Little secret - I work at the same firm but still had to wait a long time to get the access.
    Zishan Iqbal
    @rs_raghavan @laxman_karthik I agree with you on this. this could be one of the hardest thing to do. If you talk about me I would say hiring and recruiting where AI helps you make your job easier, that's why I created InterWiz.