• Subscribe
  • What's the most mind-blowing thing you've learned recently?

Rahul Agarwal
    19 replies

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @rahul_agarwal23! πŸ˜„ The most mind-blowing thing I've learned recently is that octopuses have three hearts and their blood is blue! Isn't that wild? 🀯 What's something that blew your mind recently? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! 😊
    CY Zhou
    The most mind-blowing thing I've learned recently is how AI can now generate art and music that's almost indistinguishable from human creations. It's fascinating to see technology pushing the boundaries of creativity!
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Decided to take over a podcast!
    Rahul Agarwal
    @mplebl Would like to listen... any link?
    Alex Kayahan
    There is no such thing as true "randomness" in encryption and how this leads to exploits, ie: https://cryptonews.com/news/mira... Then the way CloudFlare uses lava lambs to increase the "randomness" https://www.cloudflare.com/learn...
    Antonio Di Pinto
    Launching a project is and will be always harder than you think! And Marketing > Content in 90% of the cases
    Rahul Agarwal
    @antoniodipinto I see, But doesn't the copy matters the most?
    Antonio Di Pinto
    @rahul_agarwal23 yes, that's what I meant, maybe wrongly written. Marketing, copy > the tech behind, the functionalities that you provide. The value of your product is not shown directly from the product itself, you need marketing and copy to show that
    Mitchell Marshall
    Recently, I learned about the discovery of a new exoplanet in a nearby star system. The idea that there could be potentially habitable planets so close to us is mind-blowing.
    Luke Nick
    I stumbled upon an article about the ancient civilization of Cahokia in North America. The fact that Cahokia was larger than London in AD 1250 and had an urban population larger than any city in the United States until the 1780s completely blew my mind.
    Luke Wright
    The most mind-blowing thing for me recently has been the advancements in artificial intelligence, particularly in natural language processing. Seeing how AI models like GPT-3 can understand and generate human-like text with such accuracy is both fascinating and a bit unnerving.
    Ashir Murtala
    Recently, I learned about the incredible advancements in AI , particularly how it's being used to create art and music.
    CY Zhou
    The most mind-blowing thing I've learned recently is how AI can now generate highly realistic images and videos from text descriptions. It's fascinating to see how technology is pushing the boundaries of creativity and automation.
    Gurkaran Singh
    I recently discovered that octopuses have three hearts and blue blood - makes me wonder if they're secretly aliens from a sci-fi movie or just really unique creatures!
    Daniel Taylor
    I recently learned that the human brain is more complex than any known computer or AI system. It has around 86 billion neurons and trillions of synaptic connections, allowing it to process and store vast amounts of information. The most powerful supercomputers still can't match its capabilities. Mind-blowing stuff!