• Subscribe
  • What’s the most important lesson you learned from your product’s failure?

Hussam
    23 replies

Replies

Yanlin Wu
    the key is the developing. only uniqueness and useful functions can help your products stand out.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Ask people (more experienced people) for advice what could be done better.
    @busmark_w_nika Success and failure experiences are both necessary because they are equally important
    Sidharth Sharma
    Listen to users > Fail > Listen Better
    Sonia Ponzo
    Get your product out as soon as possible - perfect is the enemy of good enough and all that. It didn't really click for a long time, even though many told me this!
    Prince Virani
    Keep updating it. At some point It will success.
    Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré (Eithiriel)
    How to Align SaaS Content Marketing and Product Management
    How to Align SaaS Content Marketing and Product Management
    Simplicity.
    Dedew
    Don’t fall in love with your idea—fall in love with the problem you're solving. I learned the hard way that if you ignore user feedback, your 'perfect' product can still flop. Always listen, adapt, and improve.
    Tyler Lemery
    @dedew16 I like this approach. Become obsessed with the problems you are trying to solve and be flexible enough to pivot your product's direction as you progress.
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Don't ignore user feedback, no matter how attached you are to your vision. The market doesn't care about your ego.
    Valianto
    too rushing
    Timothy Bramlett
    The most important lesson I have learned is that you have to pick yourself back up after a failed product, pivot after you analyze what went wrong, and then launch something again.
    Veeresh Devireddy
    Few top ones are: 1️⃣ Never have bugs or errors! 2️⃣ Test all edge cases 3️⃣ Build awesome features that endusers love it 4️⃣ Measure and act on HEART factors (Happiness, Engagement, Aquisition, Retention, Task Results)
    Nayab Mir
    Launching soon!
    Haven’t really failed at one as we are launching soon. But I do believe that having to analyze what went wrong and try to come back up with better results is the key here ☺️
    marcin szolke
    You can have the best product but without marketing you are lost
    Tara Fitzgerald
    Feedback is very important. We thought we knew what our customers wanted, but we were wrong. Early and continuous user feedback would have helped us avoid costly mistakes. 😃
    Peter Henry
    Strong team is a key. Having a talented and diverse team is essential for success. Our previous team lacked the right skills and experience to bring the product to market. 😥
    Rickon Turner
    We tried hard to build a strong product but unfortunately it became too complex and expensive 😥
    mono lim
    Simplicity is a key. Don't become oversmart
    mike hasil
    Last time we failed to communicate the value of our product due to weak communication between team members 🤐
    Piotr Donica
    I agree with a lot of comments on this thread. Especially about listening to your users and get the product out as soon as you can. Nothing is ever perfect and you need to see in real life what the feedback is going to be. As it's founder and working on it everyday can definitely close your mindset to new solutions/improvements in certain ways.
    kan pocha
    The market changed but we were so slow to adap. Be flexible