What's the most difficult part of launching on PH?

Alvaro Villalba Perez
15 replies
We all have that one thing that drives us crazy. What's the most difficult task of a launch campaign for your team? For us, it's showing up for 30 days straight the entire team. Perseverance is underrated!

Replies

Nikita
Getting your cool project known in a sea of AI projects. It makes me wonder what did we have here before AI?
Pablo Roig
Remember to be active even on Sundays??
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@pabloroigburgui Hey totally of topic but Pablo, Clous looks cool! Joined the waitlist ✨
Evelina Milenova
Getting the full team on board is definitely a challenge, especially for people who are not part of the marketing department and might not see the value of participation. The other challenge for us was the images – they're such a crucial part, and we wanted to make sure they're top-notch. Btw, we just launched, and I'd love to get your feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Kate Ramakaieva
@evelinamilenova congrats, Evelina! your images look great, so challenge is bustered!
Evelina Milenova
@kate_ramakaieva amazing, thanks for your feedback!
Wilfred Kasekende
Getting all the assets together and editing the launch video
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@wilfred_kasekende ayayaye! I still have to do the launch video. Any tips?
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@alvarovillalb_ hey not too bad! The only thing, if I can permit myself is that you wrote in the bar 4 year instead of 4 yearS but then Clous fixes it, so I'm not sure if that was intended
JD Worcester
@wilfred_kasekende @mplebl Know of some great agencies we've worked with in the past :) happy to make referrals
Gurkaran Singh
Launching on Product Hunt is like training for a marathon while juggling cats - it requires dedication, persistence, and a touch of craziness. How do you keep the team going strong for those intense 30 days?
JD Worcester
Keeping the streak alive!!