What's the most difficult part of launching on PH?

Alvaro Villalba Perez
15 replies
We all have that one thing that drives us crazy. What's the most difficult task of a launch campaign for your team? For us, it's showing up for 30 days straight the entire team. Perseverance is underrated!

Replies

Evelina Milenova
Getting the full team on board is definitely a challenge, especially for people who are not part of the marketing department and might not see the value of participation. The other challenge for us was the images – they're such a crucial part, and we wanted to make sure they're top-notch. Btw, we just launched, and I'd love to get your feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Pablo Roig
Remember to be active even on Sundays??
Wilfred Kasekende
Getting all the assets together and editing the launch video
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@wilfred_kasekende ayayaye! I still have to do the launch video. Any tips?
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@alvarovillalb_ hey not too bad! The only thing, if I can permit myself is that you wrote in the bar 4 year instead of 4 yearS but then Clous fixes it, so I'm not sure if that was intended
JD Worcester
@wilfred_kasekende @mplebl Know of some great agencies we've worked with in the past :) happy to make referrals
Nikita
Getting your cool project known in a sea of AI projects. It makes me wonder what did we have here before AI?
Gurkaran Singh
Launching on Product Hunt is like training for a marathon while juggling cats - it requires dedication, persistence, and a touch of craziness. How do you keep the team going strong for those intense 30 days?
JD Worcester
Keeping the streak alive!!