• Subscribe
  • What’s the future of subscription-based business models?

Dipak Shiroya
    19 replies
    The evolution of subscription services and predictions for the next big trend.

Replies

Christopher Allen Scott
    I think subscription models definitely have a future, but only if they provide real ongoing value. Too many subscription services out there that aren't worth it after the initial signup perks. The ones that will last are those that customers find indispensable month after month, year after year. Curious what others think though - any subscription services you can't live without?
    Alexander Galitsky
    It has no future
    Kavya Tripathi
    @ag94 Can’t get enough! Can we connect over linkedin?
    Johnnie Kuvalis
    I see more flexibility coming in—like pay-as-you-go or hybrid models—where users only pay for what they actually use.
    Awesome America
    The future looks bright, but success will depend on providing ongoing value. Customers won’t stick around unless the product evolves with their needs.
    Edith Imokhai
    Sustainability will be crucial. Brands that can offer value without overwhelming customers with too many options will stand out.
    Aduma Emmanuel
    I think we'll see more hyper-personalized subscriptions. As AI and data analytics improve, companies will tailor offerings to individual preferences and needs.
    Emma Noah
    I believe we'll see increased integration of subscription services with other digital platforms, creating seamless experiences for users across different services.
    Cole Adam
    I am exited about the potential for more niche subscription services. As markets become more saturated, businesses will target specific audiences with tailored offerings.
    Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    It still has a future, just evolving. Subscriptions provide predictable revenue and data insights on customers. Key is delivering ongoing value through exclusive content, features, discounts, etc to retain subs long-term. Also offering multiple plan tiers and flexible terms. Personalization and community are big trends too. Not going away but the model will adapt as consumer expectations change.