What's the biggest lesson you've learned from launching your product?

Ghulam Abbas
18 replies

Replies

Salar Davari
That you shouldn't rush it and, more importantly, you should create a good big community.
Laura Riehl
That you should allow yourself to sleep properly within the 24 hours 😆 and that community is everything.
Austin Armstrong
Prepare! It makes a big difference
@austinarmstrong What specifically can someone do?
Ofir Kruvi
Have atleast 50 people prepared to support you at the first hour of your launch, to increase visibility on theplatform. That's how we got to product #3 with Jika.io. I'm glad to support your products with a review, if you're willing to do the same for me, here's my product: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... :)
Business Marketing with Nika
Upvoting won't sell your products necessarily.
Takashi Yamamoto
Knowing who the product is for.
Ryan Zhang
Launching soon!
The biggest lesson I've learned from launching my product is the critical importance of user feedback in shaping a truly valuable offering. It's been a game-changer to iterate based on real-world use, not just our initial assumptions.
Milli Sen
User testing and timing are crucial.
Rully Ardiansyah
1. Avoid spamming messages from LinkedIn that offering to increase PH upvotes 2. Build a personal brand, so your follower will help growth your launch 3. Share your product lunch to social media
Abdellah
This is my first time on launching experience, i have spent many years in building products. Marketing and launching is totally different experience, you have to understand how customers think and what is their real problem to be able to adapt, not selling what you already think is a solution. Also, launching thought me about what is really market research is ..
雷成
how to create a good community?