• Subscribe
  • What's the best tool for improving productivity?

Thomas Halliday
    12 replies

Replies

Jason Jackson
    Timely for iOS has been a game changer for my productivity! It helps me track and visualize where my time is going each day. The tagging system lets me see trends over time so I can optimize my schedule. Also love how it syncs seamlessly across all my Apple devices. Definitely check it out if you want to level up your productivity!
    Alexander Galitsky
    Muting your phone
    Kavya Tripathi
    Managing your time via screen timing?
    Selina Danny
    Exercise & Meditation is the best productivity tool you ever need.
    Bashiri Abdullahi
    I’ve found that a good task management tool really helps me stay on top of everything. Being able to see my tasks and deadlines in one place is invaluable.
    D Babu
    I swear by note-taking apps for capturing ideas on the go. The help me organize thoughts and keep track of important details without getting lost in a jumble of papers.
    lauren micheal
    For me, automating repetitive tasks is a huge productivity booster. Finding tools that can handle routine work frees up time for more important tasks and difficulties.
    Daisy Rosy
    I’ve found that using a good project management tool like Asana or Trello really helps keep me on track and boosts my productivity
    Luther Westover
    For me,productivity apps like Notion or Evernote have been awesome. They help me stay organized and manage tasks efficiently.
    Benjamin Lewis Anderson
    I've found the Pomodoro technique super helpful for productivity. Basically set a timer for 25 min of focused work followed by a 5 min break, repeat 4 times then take a longer 15-30 min break. The timed intervals help me stay on task and knock out my to-dos. Lots of apps out there to streamline it like Pomofocus.io. Game changer for me at least!