59 replies

Replies

Gary Sztajnman
Code in react
Ignas Vaitukaitis
reading people's minds
Luka Brzin
Launching soon!
@busmark_w_nika you can teach yourself in 10 days :) i promise it's not that hard.
Business Marketing with Nika
@abbas143official yeah, you probably wait for an answer related to business or marketing but my background is strongly related to movements and sport. :-)
Nataliya Trotsenko
Time management - ideally to learn how to stop the time, but it is a little bit complicated
Giacomo Bretel-De Simone
Understanding women :')
Olesia Melnichenko
Knowing all the words in the world 🧠
Aly Ab
It has to be sales.
hardik kuwar
@aly_ab1 I agree, it has to be sales. I am learning that now, what about you?
Aly Ab
@hardik_kuwar I'm still focusing on the product right now but I know I should learn it sooner or later especially for a better early user acquisition.
Aneesh Arora
Acquiring early users for a product.
雷成
be happy about myself
Vivek Gautam
I think the only Skill I want to learn is "story telling" it always help in every field
Fabian Martin
Learning French fluently. I am already bilingual (German and English) but my girlfriend is French speaking and her entire family barely speaks any English. So learning French well enough to speak confidently with them is a priority for me so much so, that now I'm building an app for that full-time!
Laura Riehl
Speaking fluent Japanese
Milli Sen
Leads generation and conversion
Luka Brzin
Launching soon!
play the piano or the guitar :)
Pradeep Kumar Yadav
Happiness and silence
Skill of effortlessly connecting with anyone, understanding their perspective, and enriching our interaction.
Ana
creating immersive cultural experiences :)
Heyalbert
Master coding! It's like learning a new language for the digital world.
Nolan Wang
A random one but interior design! With age I start to appreciate how much a space can impact our mood, our productivity, and our approach to our days. Would love to get better at this :))
Muhammad Ahmad
E-commerce is the best skill i want to learn FRP Bypass