• Subscribe
  • What's one productivity hack that has transformed how you work?

Ernest Wolfe
    7 replies

Replies

Jurijs Ivolga
    Running in the morning clears my head and gives me a lot of energy. After running, I feel twice as productive.
    Jurijs Ivolga
    @nestolobo Usually, I run the same route - a little bit of woods and the rest through quiet suburbs. It's convenient because I know every tree and every rock, so I don't have to think about where to place my feet or anything like that. I'm just there with my thoughts, nothing distracting me.
    Ernest Wolfe
    @jurijs Agree! Morning runs really do boost energy and focus. What’s your go-to running route?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    One productivity hack that transformed my workflow is time blocking; scheduling specific tasks during set times helps me stay focused and prevents multitasking. It’s a game changer for keeping my day organized!
    Ernest Wolfe
    @bilalasif Time blocking has definitely boosted my focus as well. Do you have any favorite tools for it?
    Mohan Natarajan
    @bilalasif Can't agree more
    Oleh Kyrylenko
    Launching soon!
    Timeboxing with a twist! ⏰ I allocate specific time blocks for tasks, but I also schedule breaks before I get tired. This prevents burnout and keeps my focus laser-sharp throughout the day. It's like a preemptive strike against procrastination! 💪