• Subscribe
  • What's one productivity hack that has transformed how you work?

Ernest Wolfe
    7 replies

Replies

Jurijs Ivolga
    Running in the morning clears my head and gives me a lot of energy. After running, I feel twice as productive.
    Ernest Wolfe
    @jurijs Agree! Morning runs really do boost energy and focus. What’s your go-to running route?
    Jurijs Ivolga
    @nestolobo Usually, I run the same route - a little bit of woods and the rest through quiet suburbs. It's convenient because I know every tree and every rock, so I don't have to think about where to place my feet or anything like that. I'm just there with my thoughts, nothing distracting me.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    One productivity hack that transformed my workflow is time blocking; scheduling specific tasks during set times helps me stay focused and prevents multitasking. It’s a game changer for keeping my day organized!
    Ernest Wolfe
    @bilalasif Time blocking has definitely boosted my focus as well. Do you have any favorite tools for it?
    Oleh Kyrylenko
    Launching soon!
    Timeboxing with a twist! ⏰ I allocate specific time blocks for tasks, but I also schedule breaks before I get tired. This prevents burnout and keeps my focus laser-sharp throughout the day. It's like a preemptive strike against procrastination! 💪