• Subscribe
  • What's one habit that has significantly improved your daily life?

Ernest Wolfe
    16 replies

Replies

Ismaila Adamu
    Starting my day with a quick morning workout has really boosted my energy and focus throughout the day. It’s a great way to set a positive tone for everything else.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    Waking up early :)
    Daniel Kuh
    @shiva_tejasvi This.. literally just waking up before everyone else does has 10x my day. By the time everyone starts working, I've already put in a full work day
    Luka Brzin
    No phone 30 minutes after waking up and 30 minutes before going to sleep. Improved my sleep drastically.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    Morning power hours. I’m talking about a sacred time before the chaos hits when I dive into what fuels me—whether it’s sketching out new ideas, knocking out my most crucial tasks, or just sipping coffee while planning world domination. from “Ugh” to “Let’s go!”
    Indu Thangamuthu
    From an Insomniac's point of view... I would say... 4-5 hrs sleep 🥱
    Desire Waterman
    Switching to a digital planner has been a helpful. I can organize my tasks and set reminders so I never miss anything important.
    Iris Matt
    Drinking a glass of water right after waking up. It wakes me up and keeps me hydrated, setting a positive tone for the day.
    kim-hijon
    Starting my day with a morning routine has made a huge difference. It sets a positive tone and helps me stay organized throughout the day.
    Elido Dial
    Practicing mindfulness and meditation daily has significantly improved my stress levels and overall mental clarity.
    Natalie
    One habit that has significantly improved my daily life is taking short breaks throughout the day. Stepping away from work for a few minutes helps me recharge and stay more focused when I return to my tasks:)
    Matthew Baker
    I have found that regular exercise has significantly improved my daily life. It boosts my energy levels and helps me stay focused.
    A Momin
    Recalling some motivated and positive thoughts in the morning. I struggled with this for 2 years which resulted in me making a motivation app for others to stay motivated. I'll be launching soon, work in progress
    Kexin Liu
    8 hours sleep
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Started as reading at least 10 pages every night. Now, I read 25 mins every night.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    exercising :)