• Subscribe
  • What’s a feature you wish AI chatbots had to make your interactions more seamless?

Rohit Joshi
    15 replies

Replies

Xavier Jam
    A feature that would make a huge difference for me is voice input. Being able to speak to the chatbot instead of typing would make interactions much faster and more convenient.
    Prince Kumar
    I would like to see AI chatbots with better contextual understanding. It’d be great if they could remember past interactions and pick up on ongoing conversations more naturally.
    Billy Boy
    I would really appreciate a better understanding of emotions. If chatbots could detect and respond appropriately to my mood or stress level, it would create a more empathetic interaction.
    Ishan Shah
    I wish AI chatbots could remember personal preferences and context better across conversations. This would make it easier to pick up where we left off, without needing to repeat details. It would feel more natural, like chatting with someone who knows you and understands your needs right away.
    xavi
    @ishan_shah11 The is ipossible, you can customize AI agent to achieve that. Try our new product- AIGenie with which you can customize it with no code.
    Mia Palmer
    It would be great if AI chatbots could remember past conversations so that each time I chat with them, they can pick up where we left off without me having to repeat myself.
    Elijah Scott
    If chatbots could better understand and respond to my emotions, it would make the conversations feel more empathetic and supportive.
    Elijah Scott
    AI is improving at understanding and generating human language, making conversations with chatbots and virtual assistants feel more natural and helpful.
    Lily Carter
    I’d love if chatbots could remember my preferences and tailor responses based on what I like or need, making interactions feel more personal and relevant.
    Amy English
    it would be useful if chatbots could understand and respond to voice commands or questions, making it easier to interact without having in one tape
    Sadie Howard
    Chatbots that can handle multiple questions or tasks at once, without getting confused, would be really helpful.
    Charlee Cruz
    If chatbots could show images, videos, or diagrams when explaining something, it would help me understand complex topic better
    Jacob Nathaniel White
    Better contextual understanding would be great. I'd also love to see more natural language processing so interactions feel more like talking to a real person. Maybe some personality customization options too, so you could tailor the chatbot's communication style to your preferences.