• Subscribe
  • What processes do you run on Google Sheets?

Constantin Schünemann
    4 replies
    We just launched Layer, an add-on that helps you automate your processes on top of Google Sheets 🚀 https://www.producthunt.com/posts/layer-2-0 So, we were wondering how the innovative and tech-savvy members of the Product Hunt community utilize Google Sheets for personal and professional purposes.

Replies

Sebastian Schüller
    All sorts of FC that are not possible in their dedicated tools, e.g. Google Analytics, ChartMogul, MOSS, etc.
    Hady ElHady
    Tracking acquisition and marketing performance 📊
    Fabian Maume
    I'm using google Sheets for a lot of reporting. I'm also using it to orchestrate Phantombuster's automation. I once used the macro scheduler to run data extraction on a regular basis.
    Pavel Kukhnavets
    Google Sheets allows us to perform a wide range of data processing and analysis tasks. Here are some common processes and tasks that you can run in Google Sheets: -Data entry and storage. -Data formatting. -Charts and graphs. -Conditional formatting. -Data sorting and filtering. -Data validation. -Pivot tables. -Collaboration and sharing. -Import and export data. -Automation. -Data analysis add-ons. -Data cleanup and transformation. -Data import. These are just some of the many processes and tasks you can perform in Google Sheets. If you need more functionality, explore available Google Sheets alternatives.