• Subscribe
  • What processes do you run on Google Sheets?

Constantin Schünemann
    4 replies
    We just launched Layer, an add-on that helps you automate your processes on top of Google Sheets 🚀 https://www.producthunt.com/posts/layer-2-0 So, we were wondering how the innovative and tech-savvy members of the Product Hunt community utilize Google Sheets for personal and professional purposes.

Replies

Fabian Maume
    I'm using google Sheets for a lot of reporting. I'm also using it to orchestrate Phantombuster's automation. I once used the macro scheduler to run data extraction on a regular basis.
    Hady ElHady
    Tracking acquisition and marketing performance 📊
    Sebastian Schüller
    All sorts of FC that are not possible in their dedicated tools, e.g. Google Analytics, ChartMogul, MOSS, etc.
    Pavel Kukhnavets
    Google Sheets allows us to perform a wide range of data processing and analysis tasks. Here are some common processes and tasks that you can run in Google Sheets: -Data entry and storage. -Data formatting. -Charts and graphs. -Conditional formatting. -Data sorting and filtering. -Data validation. -Pivot tables. -Collaboration and sharing. -Import and export data. -Automation. -Data analysis add-ons. -Data cleanup and transformation. -Data import. These are just some of the many processes and tasks you can perform in Google Sheets. If you need more functionality, explore available Google Sheets alternatives.