What Newsletters Do You Subscribe To?

Brandon
4 replies
I would like to ask everyone which newsletters you usually subscribe to. I am currently reading "The AI Break" and "There is an AI for that," and I am curious to know what other interesting newsletters are out there. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

Liam Patrick O'Connor
I subscribe to Stratechery, Benedict Evans, and Exponential View for insightful takes on tech and innovation. The Information also has great in-depth reporting, though it's pricier. For lighter reads, I enjoy Morning Brew and The Hustle. Curious what hidden gem newsletters others have found!
MV
Hey @brandon_cccc , I don't know if you're only looking for AI newsletters, probably to keep up with the trends, but the only newsletter I am currently subscribed to is CNBC Warren Buffet Watch
Lakshmanan Raman
Daily Passage Marketing examples AI Journal I used to have 10+ subscriptions but couldn't find time to make use of all of them.
Gurkaran Singh
I'm subscribed to "The Algorithm Gazette" for some juicy tech bites and "Byte Size Insights" for my data science cravings. What can I say, I love my inbox served with a side of tech enlightenment!