• Subscribe
  • What motivated you to become a founder?

Rohan Singhvi
    19 replies

Replies

Alvaro Villalba Perez
    Discovered a real problem by accident, decided keep researching and to pursue the best solution for it
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    @rohan_singhvi1 our co-founder @alexbick_ and I made a catch-up call on October 2022 (we met at an incubator program 5 months ago) and we built a team for a couple of startup competitions. We didn't win anything and we started researching real life problems. 3 weeks after starting developing an app for neighbourhoods, Alex told me about this problem he was seen in the labour market, and I had experienced that problem myself the previous year... so we started researching and on October 2023 we started developing our product
    Cameron Scully
    not working for someone and my passion for marketing. Great to just rest and curate examples for a living
    @cameronscully_ love that you’re following your passion!
    Igor Lysenko
    I had a problem at my last job where one mistake and I would lose all the progress I had made in a week, and not a single tool met my needs. So I created my own product and became the founder.
    Lunar
    Not having to work for someone else’s benefits.
    @thtslunar agree!! No limitations set by leadership if you’re a founder
    Elena Tsemirava
    I just don't like waking up early in the morning to go to work.
    @elenat that’s great that you’re on your own schedule. One day I’ll be the same!
    Jonathan Tahiry
    Being able to humbly change bring significant change and value to the world.
    A problem I personally faced, so created a solution. How about you Rohan?
    Rohan Singhvi
    @slimmy82 Working on a product on my own, design to quality code in an instant called Dualite!
    @rohan_singhvi1 nice! Be sure to share when ready to launch
    Sarthak Jain
    Solving for a problem I face