• Subscribe
  • What motivated you to become a founder?

Rohan Singhvi
    19 replies

Replies

Igor Lysenko
    I had a problem at my last job where one mistake and I would lose all the progress I had made in a week, and not a single tool met my needs. So I created my own product and became the founder.
    Cameron Scully
    not working for someone and my passion for marketing. Great to just rest and curate examples for a living
    Lunar
    Not having to work for someone else’s benefits.
    Sanyan Sharma
    To follow my passion :)
    Elena Tsemirava
    I just don't like waking up early in the morning to go to work.
    Jonathan Tahiry
    Being able to humbly change bring significant change and value to the world.
    A problem I personally faced, so created a solution. How about you Rohan?
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    Discovered a real problem by accident, decided keep researching and to pursue the best solution for it
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    @rohan_singhvi1 our co-founder @alexbick_ and I made a catch-up call on October 2022 (we met at an incubator program 5 months ago) and we built a team for a couple of startup competitions. We didn't win anything and we started researching real life problems. 3 weeks after starting developing an app for neighbourhoods, Alex told me about this problem he was seen in the labour market, and I had experienced that problem myself the previous year... so we started researching and on October 2023 we started developing our product
    Sarthak Jain
    Solving for a problem I face