What marketing tools do you actively use?

Daniel Zaitzow
18 replies
Primarily curious about what people use if they are selling courses, masterminds, software, in relation to building their lead magnets, sales pages, mini courses (anything to add value pre-sale - what tools are you using?)

Replies

Valentin Echavarria
Hi Daniel! I share with you some of the tools I use in my daily life SEO -Ahrefs Domain Authority Score Checker -Answerthepublic - Keyword Research search for information on potential leads: -rocketreach - Email Finder -hunter.io - Email Finder some task automation tools: -getmagical - Writing Shortcuts -gmass - Email Outreach Automation -jasper.ai - AI Copywriter if you are interested, let's connect on linkedin to stay in touch!
Daniel Zaitzow
@valentin_echavarria Do you find a Jasper.ai better than prompting GPT?
Valentin Echavarria
@dzaitzow absolutely. I don't work for Jasper nor do I get paid for this 😂😂 but it is this tool is designed particularly for marketers or marketing teams. I can mention the following benefits: - Chrome Extension - You can tell it details about your brand by uploading documents and the AI learns them to give you specifics about it in future requests. - Brainstorm ideas based on these documents - Create marketing emails and ad copy - Create SEO-optimized long-form articles And it does all this in a few seconds, collects all your brand information, generates analytics and doesn't send you generic responses like chatGPT. They have a 7 day free trial, I recommend you try it and let me know what you think!
Daniel Zaitzow
@valentin_echavarria I've tried it and copy.ai in the past but I find GPT more useful for brainstorming and my use cases as they are far between with respect to needs etc. If I have a marketing centric rollout I might hop back in to give it another go!
AmazingSylvia
I saw other answer is already included what I used, here are some supplements. For making video, descript. For social media accounts operation, midjourney. For content heating, google trends.
Lindsay Davis
@sylvia_sheng Amazing tool set! How do you use Midjourney for social media accounts?
Barry Zheng
I've found that for course marketing, tools like Teachable or Thinkific work wonders for hosting and delivering the course. For lead magnets, Canva is my go-to for designing downloadable PDFs. What about you?
Lindsay Davis
@barryzheng568 great tools. You can find my tools below in the comments. By the way, what do you think about Canva's AI design solutions?
Daniel Zaitzow
@barryzheng568 I find both Thinkific and Teachable to be a little boring in their course creation application. Their suite of offerings across the board I find to be really solid though (for all in one offerings) We're actually building out a platform that adds value in the middle of a sales funnel (between the traffic source / offer) instead of just having a lead magnet you can create a really easy to create page / mini course / lesson etc that reinforces the value that your offer will provide. If you're already working in that ecosystem I'd love for you to check it out once we've rolled our beta!
Lindsay Davis
✔️Social media management - Later ✔️Illustrations, stock photos and other graphics for blog and social media content - Pichon ✔️SEO - Ahrefs, Google Trends, GSC
Daniel Zaitzow
@imlindsay Very cool list - Do you handle all of those yourself?
Louis Garnier
Hey everyone! I've been using Mailchimp for my email marketing and Leadpages for creating landing pages and you?
Daniel Zaitzow
@louis_garnier We also use mailchimp but our landing page is custom built. With respect to sales generation / value creation prior to the sale (beyond you landing page and email marketing) are there things your team offers to prospective users to increase their likelihood of purchasing? (PDFs/Mini Courses/Testimonials/Video Lessons etc)
Simone Famulari
HubSpot - CRM and Marketing Automation Canva - Design
Daniel Zaitzow
@simone_famulari Really cool - and what are the primary goals of your marketing campaigns?
Pavel Kukhnavets
As our team cares about marketing project management, it's essential for us to choose appropriate marketing project management software that will assist in organizing workflows, enhancing collaboration, and accelerating productivity. So, we can suggest GanttPRO - a popular Gantt chart generator that suits marketing teams of different sizes that regularly run marketing projects. It comes with professional features that make it highly demanded marketing project management software. Marketing teams apply it for planning and scheduling their tasks, events, and complex marketing campaigns.