What makes Product Hunt special?

Ghulam Abbas
46 replies

Replies

Luca
Like the majority of people have already said... the community. For me what I think makes this community awesome is how supportive it is. I have been asking myself why that is whereas other platforms are generally negative. The reason I think this is the case is because the majority of people on PH are a similar path... launched / launching soon their product. So from that perspective we all understand the journey, the challenges and what needs to happen to be a success. Whereas on other platforms, its people from all over who may not want to do what we are doing or want to but feel like they can't... so from that viewpoint it is easier to find the negatives, especially when they haven't walked in these shoes.
Luca
The other thing is, there is actual real conversation... not just marketing content in majority of posts.
iCodeForBeer
Real people and real platform.
Business Marketing with Nika
I think that Product Hunt is the biggest platform (one of the most popular) so people are like: Yeah, I will get extra exposure, this has the most perspective for me. That's why it is still growing but think that should be managed certain way to sustain this status. Yesterday was on a community call where we discussed the approaches and... it was interesting in many terms :D
Jao Japitana
It's definitely the community what makes this platform special
Nastassia
@jao_japitana absolutely agree. Love this community :)
Fay_F
Real Interaction
Kabir
What makes PH unique to me arega: 1. Founders and marketers are very. positive (perhaps a bit too much) 2. Everyone is finding clever ways to engage (sometimes using AI, we know :)) 3. The platform gameifies the users by requiring daily visits and upvotes to maintain streaks! What could be better: 1. A lower advertising package - $1K or $2K would be ideal to test the waters. $5K is a big ask 2. A daily/weekly/monthly virtual ticketed get-together and perhaps pitch practice
wotye
Free for all
Lucas Silva
The community's bond is what makes it truly unique, as we all strive towards common goals and share a passion for entrepreneurship. 🚀
Nicola Lanzilotto
PH offers the opportunity to discover new products, evaluate them, and use the ones you find useful for your role. Furthermore, the possibility that the products have of being upvoted for (and possibly even winning a badge) can represent immediate feedback on the work done.
Zenda
Real active users.
Giovani Drosda Lima
As @busmark_w_nika cleverly stated, people come here to get exposure. Take a look at my history with PH: I, a solo dev, just found out about @juxtopposed 's Realtime Colors. Wanting to also find out more about their path at developing and gathering users, I found out about Product Hunt. I then accessed the platform and saw a bunch of products (even some more that I use, like Notion), but more importantly, lots of developers. It seemed to me (and I still feel like it is) a platform for people like me - solo developers who want to share their products. It was perfect. Also, the name is catchy 😁
Business Marketing with Nika
@juxtopposed @kitamashi yep, but I started to build my presence on other social media and platforms/communities as well :D
Giovani Drosda Lima
@busmark_w_nika I've seen your posts on linkedin. Where else you are active on? You have such good networking skills and I am very much willing to learn from you!
Giovani Drosda Lima
@busmark_w_nika haha I will check your twitter too, thanks! There is a link to it on your PH profile
Paulina Hryniewicz
People who are genuinely all so supportive here! :)
Elaine Lu
Product Hunt stands out because it creates a vibrant community where product enthusiasts can discover and discuss new innovations. It's a unique platform that fosters genuine connections and insightful feedback from like-minded individuals.
Launching soon!
Product Hunt is special because of the supportive and engaging community that fuels innovation and collaboration in the tech world. Problem: Struggling to keep up with creating and publishing content consistently across multiple platforms. Solution: Contentify AI can automate the creation and publication of content, including visuals, captions, blog posts, and SEO optimization, to help enhance your online presence effortlessly. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Johnny Rose
Greetings, my name is Johnny Rose from poland, you might be asking if is possible for a scam victims get their money back? Yes, if you have fallen victim to scam from an unregulated investment platform or any scam at ll then are eligible to recover what was stolen from you and this can only happen if this is reported to the right people. like CYBER SPACE HACK PRO With the right approach and with evidence, you will get what you lost back. Those behind these unregulated platforms will likely want to sell the idea that what happened to your investment was an unfortunate occurrence when in reality what happened was theft via elaborate means. If you are a victim or you know any one who is a victim of these occurrences, you should know there are people who can help you Simply, Contact them Via Gmail :Cyberspacehackpro(@)rescueteam. com WhatsApp:  +1 (440) 7423096 https://cyberspacehackpro0.wixsi...
Ashley from Shadow
the community for sure!! not what it used to mean for the SaaS scene but it's still a must place to visit for ess
April-li
Real people
Rowe Morehouse
📊 All the new ideas. So many creative people launching interesting products!
Aayushi Singh
The very welcoming community and their mission to solve real problems by providing the best feedback for each new launch