• What is your future plan?

Dua
    25 replies

Replies

Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    My future plan is to keep growing and learning in my career, Yes i can sayπŸ™„πŸ˜‚
    Mileva
    I am seeking to understand my purpose here.
    Udaya Sri
    I want to learn skills that will improve me mentally, physically, and professionally.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Become a billionaire and reach for the moon!
    Teofilo Rassin
    Looking for better opportunities
    Johanna John
    I want to travel more and explore different cultures. I believe that experiencing new places and meeting new people will enrich my life and broaden my perspective.
    Andrew Ezra
    I aim to dedicate more time to volunteering and giving back to the community. Making a positive impact is really important to me
    Ash Carey
    Thinking of starting my own small setup.
    Bill Frad
    I want to dive into new subjects and keep learning. Whether it’s picking up a new hobby or going back to school, I’m excited to keep growing.
    Alex Bravo
    I plan to do a lot more traveling and explore new places. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do more of.
    William Seikh
    I plan to spend more quality time with family and friends. Strengthening relationships and making memories is a big priority for me.
    Evan Christopher
    Be a good product builder, and make an empire that lasts for generations! 😎
    Lihong Hicken
    I want to build a retirement center on the moon. low gravity is great for people with bad knees and joints πŸ˜‰ or a retirement center in the cloud where you can upload your consciousness online and live a fun and engaging life digitally. difficulty aside, which one do you prefer?
    Muhammad Hassan
    I plan to focus on continuous learning and innovation while pursuing new opportunities for growth and development in my field.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I think I will build something new. I have done it repeatedly all my life in "years horizons".
    Two Heads
    Moving to a country where cost of living is lower and where the summers are longer
    Areo Sodiq Adebola
    be a good product builder
    Harshil Patel
    To be a writer ✍️
    Vina
    I want to become a famous streamer and only work from home and create content then have a good business πŸ˜†