what is your Best Advice to get the first client ?

Kathan Mehta
11 replies
Hello Everyone, I am new & I am about to launch my first product. I built a tool to submit AI product to 100+ AI directories - getting you 50+ unique visitors / day . Link :- https://reach-six.vercel.app/ Lots of people are making AI products but aren’t marketing them enough !! Doing this can help in increasing the reach by 50-100 people a day. This is my very first product, I would love to know your thoughts. Also I would love to see what else would you like to see as a new feature in this product. Hope you like it!

Replies

Jagtar Singh
Looking at your website I think you should start posting it in the SEO groups Because you are providing a listing service and I think blackhatworld, warriorforum would be the perfect websites where you can get users and paying clients
Kathan Mehta
@jagtarsingh2 Wow, didn't know about them. Thank you so much I will start posting on both the websites.
Matevz Baskovc
Use free or lowcost outreach solutions. In that way, you dont need to spend on advertising, targeting the wrong people. I use the following: - Apollo - with huge db of emails, but its quite expensive - WarmLeads.io - service that sends fresh leads every month from companies that raised millions and are looking to outsource - with only one time payment - the best value-money I found - Instantly - primarily email sequence software, but also allows sourcing leads by some parameters, Hope that helps!
Frank Hernandez
@matevz_baskovc thanks for the list. I found it really helpful.
Kathan Mehta
@matevz_baskovc Thank you, it is really helpful. is there any free way to get the first client? for eg: I tried using reddit to post on the communities about my new tool but they suspended my 2 accounts already in last 3 days !
Matevz Baskovc
@kathan_mehta reddit is shit. Same happens to me. They instantly block you even if its not classified as marketing.. for communities, at the moment, twitter works best
Kathan Mehta
@matevz_baskovc can you please share how I can leverage twitter for generating leads for my product ? : https://www.reachactory.online/
Gregory Long
Be persistent, add value and network like crazy. So, your tool claims to help snag the first client.
Kathan Mehta
@greglongshot3 Yes I will, Thank you. Can you please suggest what resources I should use to get my first client
Elena Tsemirava
First of all, use your personal network. It's relatively cheap and can give prompt results.
Kathan Mehta
@elenat Great idea actually 💥 thank you