what is your Best Advice to get the first client ?

Kathan Mehta
11 replies
Hello Everyone, I am new & I am about to launch my first product. I built a tool to submit AI product to 100+ AI directories - getting you 50+ unique visitors / day . Link :- https://reach-six.vercel.app/ Lots of people are making AI products but aren’t marketing them enough !! Doing this can help in increasing the reach by 50-100 people a day. This is my very first product, I would love to know your thoughts. Also I would love to see what else would you like to see as a new feature in this product. Hope you like it!

Replies

Matevz Baskovc
Use free or lowcost outreach solutions. In that way, you dont need to spend on advertising, targeting the wrong people. I use the following: - Apollo - with huge db of emails, but its quite expensive - WarmLeads.io - service that sends fresh leads every month from companies that raised millions and are looking to outsource - with only one time payment - the best value-money I found - Instantly - primarily email sequence software, but also allows sourcing leads by some parameters, Hope that helps!
Frank Hernandez
@matevz_baskovc thanks for the list. I found it really helpful.
Kathan Mehta
@matevz_baskovc Thank you, it is really helpful. is there any free way to get the first client? for eg: I tried using reddit to post on the communities about my new tool but they suspended my 2 accounts already in last 3 days !
Matevz Baskovc
@kathan_mehta reddit is shit. Same happens to me. They instantly block you even if its not classified as marketing.. for communities, at the moment, twitter works best
Kathan Mehta
@matevz_baskovc can you please share how I can leverage twitter for generating leads for my product ? : https://www.reachactory.online/
Gregory Long
Be persistent, add value and network like crazy. So, your tool claims to help snag the first client.
Kathan Mehta
@greglongshot3 Yes I will, Thank you. Can you please suggest what resources I should use to get my first client
Jagtar Singh
Looking at your website I think you should start posting it in the SEO groups Because you are providing a listing service and I think blackhatworld, warriorforum would be the perfect websites where you can get users and paying clients
Kathan Mehta
@jagtarsingh2 Wow, didn't know about them. Thank you so much I will start posting on both the websites.
Elena Tsemirava
First of all, use your personal network. It's relatively cheap and can give prompt results.