What is the story of your startup? 🚀

Ghulam Abbas
12 replies

Replies

Phillip
Profanity is not a distraction to me except in rare cases. Sharing with my family, however, was difficult unless I spent time separating audio from video (youtube or movies, for instance) to mute profanity or cut sections. For instance, sharing bits of favorite comedians, there would frequently be moments I didn't anticipate that were mutually distracting. I spent 2023 working on a deeply nuanced auto-censor to make sharing easy. It since has evolved into a versatile tool with advanced transcription capabilities and a super simple interface to (for instance): export/cut clips from one file, auto-mute profanity or auto-cut disfluency of audio for video, add blur boxes for a segment, and navigate/edit the media with transcript lines. Comes with 8 hrs free transcription per/month. Thank you again Ghulam P.s. Clean Cuts launched today - any support is much appreciated!
Tolulade Ademisoye
transitioning from hardware to tech
Pablo Roig
We have a terrible time when we were applying to new jobs, and we decided to change the hiring experience for candidates and recruiters!
Anthony Rodrigues
@pabloroigburgui Those seem to be the better ideas when we face a real issue and find a way to resolve it.
Julian Wong
We just managed to launch! Asa.team!
Igor Lysenko
When I worked at another job, I had problems with productivity in other areas. I decided to make a new product where I can break down the entire workflow and control it.
Durrab Khan
In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, hur många heter the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.
Radu Lupu
Me and the wife got fed up with wasting food after we found an old decrepit potato at the back of our pantry with roots coming out of it looking life it survived a long time in Narnia only to meet an end in our house. So we decided to get better at planning out our ingredients to avoid them going bad and overbuying. No existing app / service or website gave us all the tools we needed so we decided to build our own: https://www.producthunt.com/prod....
Gurkaran Singh
Our startup's story is like coding without comments - at first glance, it might seem messy, but once you dive in, you'll discover a masterpiece of innovative solutions! 🚀🌟
Bilawal Bilal
Välkommen till vår pannkakor-webbplats där du hittar de bästa recepten för perfekta pannkakor varje gång. Oavsett om du gillar dem tunna eller tjocka, har vi något för alla. Utforska våra tips och tricks för att ta din pannkaksupplevelse till nästa nivå. Besök vår [Pannkakor](https://pannkakorrecept.com/) för mer information!