• Subscribe
  • What is the role of leadership in teamwork ? How can you increase personal responsibility in a team?

Olga iaLOVEnko
    3 replies
    Please share your challenges and successes here.

Replies

Luka Brzin
    The role of leadership is very important and it can not be neglected. As someone who manages a team I always try to make time for conversations about things outside of work and take interest in individuals personal life. Caring about your team is essential as a manager because without them there would be no team, soo nourishing the relationship is very important. With doing such things you actually make friends with people and we all feel a sense of responsibilty for eachother. We also support eachother when things get tough and celebrate our victories together. I'm aware that we are a small team, and doing this in bigger teams in hard but it works great in my setting.
    Vecka Kalender
    Effective leadership in teamwork is essential for achieving success. By fostering collaboration and setting clear expectations, leaders can inspire team members to take personal responsibility for their tasks. Tools like Veka Kalender can enhance this process by providing an organized weekly calendar with accurate week numbers and holiday details . This helps teams stay on track, meet deadlines, and ensure everyone is contributing effectively to the team's goals.