What is the origin story behind the name of your product?

Rohit Joshi
11 replies
Curious to know the replies of all PH Hunters.

Replies

Héctor Castillo
Our company is called YourTeam.tech we are a company to expand your team through Staff Augmentation and as we are dedicated to technology profiles, the name YourTeam.tech fits well. Thanks in advance ;)
Robert Anderson
The name of our product, ChatGPT, stems from the concept of "chat," representing its conversational ability, and "GPT," an acronym for "Generative Pre-trained Transformer," which refers to the deep learning architecture used in its development, embodying both its function and technical foundation in one cohesive term.
Bryan McAnulty
Great question. First of all, I want to point out the automated spam comment of ChatGPT describing itself haha. You got them good with this question! The name "Heights Platform" came about because Heights symbolized these things that aligned with our goals of helping creators and solopreneurs grow a business, and helping their students learn: - Achievement - Growth - Aspiration - Positive, short, easy to pronounce
Rohit Joshi
@bryanmcanulty Thanks, Bryan, I really like the name of your product and the idea behind it. Best of luck with your product and I wish for you to reach even greater heights, just like your product name, "Heights Platform" Best of luck.
Bryan McAnulty
@rohitjoshi thank you Rohit! We're having our first PH launch today, launching an autonomous AI coach for creators inside our product.
Notion Bae
With this particular project, I wanted the name to speak for itself and describe the result of the product. Since the goal was to put founders/makers in a good mood with a quick-read newsletter, Good Mood Email said it all!
Neha
@notionbae Good Mood Email, well chosen name for the product and It perfectly describes how the goal is to brighten up founders/makers days with a quick and uplifting newsletter.
Notion Bae
@neha_8 Thank you Neha! If you wouldn't mind a fun and uplifting newsletter in your inbox once a week, you should sign up at GoodMoodEmail.com ❤️
David Mailing
FITT is the exercise programming methodology that we follow to automatically create and modify workout programs for each user individually. F - Frequency. How often you are working out. I - Intensity. How hard you are working while performing exercise. T - Time. Length of each workout. T - Type. Which exercises are you performing to reach your goals. By tracking and manipulating these levers, you can create a scientifically-backed workout structure that promotes safety and progressions towards reaching your goals, as opposed to remaining stagnant. Same principles used to train professional athletes. Recently launched here and on the Apple AppStore: apps.apple.com/us/app/fitt-gym-home-workouts/id1638688230
Rohit Joshi
@david_mailing Thank you, David. Your explanation on your product name FITT is very clear. I have had a look at your app, and it looks fantastic. When I have some free time, I will definitely give it a try.
David Mailing
@rohitjoshi Thanks, Rohit! Please let us know what you think, both good and how we can improve your experience. Appreciate you taking the time to look and try it out!