• Subscribe
  • What is the one-line pitch for your product or service?

Swapnil D Puranik
    20 replies
    I will start. Pitchery helps small and medium sized agencies confidently pitch to bigger clients, consistently. https://www.producthunt.com/products/pitchery

Replies

Peyt Spencer Dewar
    Enhance your writing while listening to audio with Lyrist
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @psd I will, thanks Peyt!
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @psd that's novel! thanks for sharing, Peyt! Can you share the link?
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @swapdp_01 for some reason sharing links from my web browser doesn’t work… https://lyrist.app Try it and let me know!
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Excited to explore Pitchery. All the best for your launch💯 My one line pitch : Safe Selection - A platform for the safety of women and travelers Coming soon page: producthunt.com/products/safe-selection
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @shubham_pratap looking forward to your launch! All the best.
    Find the right information. Instantly. Effortlessly find and organize your digital information with Klu.so
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @sandradjajic straight and to the point. thanks, Sandra!
    Mohamed Zakarya
    All the best for your launch! BITHUB's one-line pitch: Simplest way to build a landing page
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @mohamed_zakarya great! do you plan to add templates and use cases to your website? it can boost conversion rates.
    Mohamed Zakarya
    @swapdp_01 we're planning to do that in the near future 💪
    Richard Gao
    Access open source AI models through API so you don't have to manage cloud infrastructure or ML evoke-app.com
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @richard_gao2 love it! what are the most popular use-cases you are seeing since launch?
    Ralph Lehnert
    CapitalConnector
    CapitalConnector
    Bytient - Deep Data on Any Organization at your Fingertips
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @rlehnert sounds like a gold-mine to me! :) all the best for your launch, Ralph!
    BiglySales
    Bigly Sales is the only usage-based communication platform that integrates VOIP, SMS, MMS, emails, scheduling, tasks, reporting, and CRM. 💯
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @biglysales amazing! thanks for sharing, Manuela!
    Dzianis Pomazau
    Artificial Memory for your work.
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @pomazau thanks for sharing, Dzianis! I'd make it a bit more specific/sharp. Love the idea.