• Subscribe
  • What is the one-line pitch for your product or service?

Swapnil D Puranik
    20 replies
    I will start. Pitchery helps small and medium sized agencies confidently pitch to bigger clients, consistently. https://www.producthunt.com/products/pitchery

Replies

Mohamed Zakarya
    All the best for your launch! BITHUB's one-line pitch: Simplest way to build a landing page
    Mohamed Zakarya
    @swapdp_01 we're planning to do that in the near future 💪
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @mohamed_zakarya great! do you plan to add templates and use cases to your website? it can boost conversion rates.
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Excited to explore Pitchery. All the best for your launch💯 My one line pitch : Safe Selection - A platform for the safety of women and travelers Coming soon page: producthunt.com/products/safe-selection
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @shubham_pratap looking forward to your launch! All the best.
    Find the right information. Instantly. Effortlessly find and organize your digital information with Klu.so
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @sandradjajic straight and to the point. thanks, Sandra!
    Richard Gao
    Access open source AI models through API so you don't have to manage cloud infrastructure or ML evoke-app.com
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @richard_gao2 love it! what are the most popular use-cases you are seeing since launch?
    Ralph Lehnert
    CapitalConnector
    CapitalConnector
    Bytient - Deep Data on Any Organization at your Fingertips
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @rlehnert sounds like a gold-mine to me! :) all the best for your launch, Ralph!
    BiglySales
    Bigly Sales is the only usage-based communication platform that integrates VOIP, SMS, MMS, emails, scheduling, tasks, reporting, and CRM. 💯
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @biglysales amazing! thanks for sharing, Manuela!
    Dzianis Pomazau
    Artificial Memory for your work.
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @pomazau thanks for sharing, Dzianis! I'd make it a bit more specific/sharp. Love the idea.
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    Enhance your writing while listening to audio with Lyrist
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @psd that's novel! thanks for sharing, Peyt! Can you share the link?
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @swapdp_01 for some reason sharing links from my web browser doesn’t work… https://lyrist.app Try it and let me know!
    Swapnil D Puranik
    @psd I will, thanks Peyt!