What is the number one reason why websites don't convert visitors into prospects?

Sushil Sharma
11 replies
What is the solution to overcome it?

Replies

Kyle Place
failure to satisfy the user intent and not having a clear user journey
Tedel
Ask yourself… - Do those visitors need what you are offering? - How are you inviting them to do the next step?
Sushil Sharma
@simplytedel I completely agree with you. A website needs traffic that relates to the content and then only converts. Very well said.
Nabila El Bouzari
Not easy to only choose one reason ! If I had to though, I would say : SEO 1. Are you positioned on the right keywords 2. Are you helping the visitors in anyway : solve and issue, provide a solution to something they have been struggling with, ect #Inboundmarketing If I did not have to choose - in the following order : -SEO -Potential technical issues : load time, broken links -UX / UI : from the colors to CTA's to the depth of the website -Relevance : Is the visitor finding what he/she has been looking for -Forms length That's all I can think of for now, hope it helps
Rich Watson
Sometimes it might be offering something that is already provided elsewhere by a bigger name or brand.
Vadoreu
Are you utilizing the right SEO strategies?