What is the most frictionless way to educate and support your customers, and keep them for life?

Manoj Ranaweera
7 replies
What is the most frictionless way to educate and support your customers, and keep them for life? - What have you tried so far? - What has worked well? - What's not working at all?

Replies

Luis Gustavo
Something very good that we do on Wild Mail it's understand the first steps of someone using our software. Later, understand the most important dates for them to help. We always offer premium support, and we are in touch all the year. Basically, our customer always feel like we are here for them.. Our Lifetime value is good, and we want to keep improving. Our oldest customer started 4 years ago 🙂
Jason Jia
i am also curious to the answers, since I am the first-time maker.
We tried following: Offer multiple channels of support: Make it easy for your customers to reach out to you with their questions and concerns by offering multiple channels of support, such as email, phone, chat, and social media. Ensure that your support team is trained and equipped to handle inquiries across all channels. Provide self-service resources: Provide your customers with self-service resources such as FAQs, knowledge bases, and tutorials that can help them quickly and easily find answers to their questions. Personalize your communication: Use data and analytics to personalize your communication with your customers, such as addressing them by name and tailoring your messages to their interests and preferences. Solicit feedback and act on it: Regularly solicit feedback from your customers and use it to improve your products and services. Respond promptly to any issues or complaints and take steps to address them.
Giles Crouch
One tactic I've found works in the early stage is building what I call a Beta Cohort, those that will give you brutally honest feedback during the early days. Onboarding is always the challenge. People expect to find value fast today. That's a big challenge!
Eric Beans
Each page has a video for how that page works. All videos under 3 minutes.
Mary Kathryn Johnson
Regular, responsive communication is the best way to educate and support your customers, and turn them into ambassadors. What have I tried, and what has worked well? Wherever your customer choose to communicate, offer that to them - chatbots, email, live chat, phone, SMS, social channel DMs, etc. When you have had real conversations to know the words your audience, prospects and customers use that indicate they need your thing you sell them, you will also know the words they use to experience the transformation they have after they buy and use your product/service. Use the transformational words, and ask the questions to ensure you are fulfilling on your promise of that transformation when you regularly communicate to educate and support your customers. What's not working? Simply responding to complaints from customers does not work to create ambassadors of your brand.