• Subscribe
  • What is the most effective way to reduce Monday's stress?

Abdul Rehman
    59 replies

Replies

Miley Janssen
    I make a point to plan out my week on Sunday evening. It helps me feel more organized and less overwhelmed when Monday rolls around.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Have a goal list of Todos on Sunday night.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @abod_rehman I keep a checklist with me that helps me tick off the tasks that are completed throughout the week. This way I no I'm not lacking behind. :D
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    To do most of the work during the weekend :D Just kidding – it is about creating a realistic schedule. Not to include in one day impossible things as I tend to do it :D
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Ha, I get that! It’s easy to overload the weekend with plans and then feel rushed. A realistic schedule is key. Maybe breaking tasks into smaller, manageable chunks throughout the week can help reduce that Monday stress. 😊
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @abod_rehman breaking tasks is a good starter – anyway, I will come up with other tasks anyway to make myself busy :D
    YanXu
    Why Monday is stressful
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @all_appp_games, get it! Mondays can feel overwhelming! One thing that helps me is setting aside time on Sunday evenings to plan the week and prioritize tasks. It can make Monday morning more manageable. What strategies have you found helpful?
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    The most effective way to reduce Monday's stress is to plan ahead on Friday, set priorities, organize tasks, and prep your workspace.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @muhammad_g Great advice! Planning makes Monday feel more manageable. It’s amazing how a bit of preparation can transform the start of the week. Thanks for sharing these practical tips!
    Muhammad Hassan
    Plan on Friday, relax on Sunday, and ease into Monday with a simple routine.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @muhammad_hassan0011 That sounds like a great plan! A structured approach to ending the week and easing into the next can help manage Monday's stress. It’s all about finding that balance and setting yourself up for a smooth transition. Thanks for sharing this tip!
    Tristan Wilson
    We are planning, setting priorities, and starting with a positive routine.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @tristan_wilson I’ve found that incorporating some exercise or mindfulness practice into my Monday routine also helps ease the stress. Do you have any other strategies that work for you?
    Luka Brzin
    Soak it it. Life is hard and if you want your life to be great, you're going to have to suffer.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @luka_brzin Great point! While challenges are part of life, finding ways to manage stress can make a big difference.
    Kyle Henz
    Try to become responsible.
    murph
    squats.
    Nitesh Jamod
    Over the weekend, spend time with your family, and on Sunday night, prepare your Monday to-do list in advance.
    Paulius
    Ride a bike, or go for a walk :)
    Vivian
    I treat myself to a nice breakfast on Mondays. It’s a small thing, but having something I enjoy helps make the start of the week a bit better.
    Nathan Covey
    Have a great workout Monday morning!
    Joséphine Roux
    Connect with a friend or colleague. Sometimes conversing with someone can make you feel more at ease and less isolated.
    Bailey Dotson
    Shifting your perspective can help reduce stress and make Mondays feel more manageable.
    Nola S.
    Take short breaks throughout the day. Quick walks or relaxation exercises can help reduce stress and keep you focused.
    Edena
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    One thing at a time.
    Emily Wheeler
    Break your tasks into smaller, manageable chunks. Tackling one thing at a time can make Monday’s workload feel more manageable.
    Iulian D
    Plan your Monday on Friday, prioritize tasks, and start with a clear to-do list