What is the best self-care investment you’ve made?

Mehran Najafi
11 replies
For me it's been finding a proper swimming pool next to my house that I go to everyday. Literally keeping me sane.

Replies

Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
Running 3 times a week is my meditation. It's so good for my mindset. And then getting the right vitamins and supplements has been a game-changer 🙌
Mehran Najafi
@phillipstemann really? I've been on the hunt for a simple vitamins/supplements solution but haven't landed on anything. Any recommendations?
Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
@mehran_najafi I'm taking ginseng pills which are just amazing. And then I'm trying from today Qure Brain pills. Super excited 🙌
Animesh Koratana
Working out! Absolutely crucial for maintaining my mental health. I think having something outside of work that's totally engrossing and pulls you into the moment while you're doing it in general is the key.
Mehran Najafi
@akoratana absolutely! Almost feels like this duality of work and this other element you're mentioning is so key. They really feed off each other.
Gurpinder Singh
For me, its getting that yearly gym subscription and working out 6 days a week.
Mehran Najafi
@gurpinder_singh nice! do you usually workout before, during or after work? I find myself always going in the evening, feels the most natural for my flow.
Elizabeth Gorgon
Taking care of our own health and well-being should be the best investment each of us can make. You should not forget about regular examinations with a doctor, even if nothing worries you. And various herbal supplements are great for improving well-being. On the Gardenix website you can find everything you need for this