What is the best quality Chat GPT generated content you have seen? Can it beat John's letter? 👇

Vikram Aditya
25 replies
I recently saw a letter from John Steinbeck to Marilyn Monroe (https://shorturl.at/ovIP0). Every word in the letter is like a fine wine. These days most stuff is getting generated. Could you share the best piece of generated content you have come across? Alternatively, I'm a sucker for handwritten letters so share links to real letters if you feel they are the best. If I like it, I'll compile and share it with the world, tagging you :)

Replies

George Lee
Recently stumbled upon DeepScribe—automates medical note-taking. Pretty rad if you ask me, takes the grunt work out of healthcare.
Vikram Aditya
@georgelee44 Just saw it and love it. I remember a similar product being acquired by Microsoft years before Gen AI was this easy to access. Wonder what's up with them no.
Frank Sondors
I built a product where we generate personalized emails and I have a good laugh at some of them. I can't even write such a good copy. My copywriting skills aren't that great even if I'm in sales.
Frank Sondors
@viks_rum here are some: https://help.salesforge.ai/en/ar... we generate also in other languages
Jeorge
That letter from John Steinbeck to Marilyn Monroe is indeed a gem! The way Steinbeck captures his admiration for Monroe's acting talent and his thoughts on fame is truly captivating. When it comes to the best quality Chat GPT generated content I've seen, there's one example that stands out. ChatGPT showcased some impressive abilities during the AI Dungeon Tournament, where it engaged in creative storytelling with its human counterparts. You can check out a recap of the tournament and see the potential of ChatGPT in action: https://blog.openai.com/ai-dunge... Now, shifting gears to handwritten letters, I can't help but mention the beautiful correspondence between Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera. Their letters are a testament to their passionate relationship and artistic minds. You can explore their letters and gain insights into their lives through this website: https://www.lettersofnote.com/se... I hope you find these examples as fascinating as I do! If you compile and share your collection, please don't forget to tag me. I'd love to see the final result. Here it is. All the text above is generated by an AI. Would you have guessed that? It doesn't seem to be accurate when it comes to providing links and proofs, but the structure and style are flawless.
Vikram Aditya
@jeorge28 Well, the first line itself gave it away as the letter does not really talk much about acting talent, but I love what you tried here and it would be tough for someone to predict this is not written by you. However, I truly, truly wish, that link it generated Fridaa ~ Diego was real and not broken. That said, GPT is brilliant at some tasks. I'm myself using it in my product crunchit.ai so this post in no way is against generative AI capabilities. I'm a pro adopter :)
Nicholas Moore
@jeorge28 I immediately could tell this post was generated. ChatGPT has a signature style of writing. It’s certainly not badly written, but it’s got this kind of artifice to its phrases. It’s almost too well written, never a repeated a word, always active voice.
Kathleen Bell
Honestly, GPT can churn out some pretty impressive content, but beating John's letter? That's a high bar, man. It's cool tech though, we even use a bit of it in our own ProductHunt launch.
Adams Parker
I've seen Chat GPT generate some pretty impressive content, like poems, code, and even scripts. I'm not sure if it could beat John's letter, but it's definitely getting closer.
Vikram Aditya
@adams_parker oh, no doubt about that. Could you share some interesting examples? Let’s pick your top two.
Maali Baali
I saw a Chat GPT-generated essay that was so well-written, it could have been published in a magazine. I think it's definitely on par with John's letter.
Vikram Aditya
@maali_1 That’s awesome! Can you share the link for that?
Steve Lou
I don't think I've found a piece of content generated by ChatGPT that was better than what good copywriters can make... for now.
Vikram Aditya
@steve_lourdessamy Totally! I’m with you on that but on some use cases like creating small functions or executing small codes or looking up a data, GPT is phenomenally good.
YamiGautam
https://raiderlinkttu.us/ ttu raiderlink is an online portal that connects Texas Tech students to Registrar resources such as class registration and grading, TechMail, announcements, your leave status, Transportation & Parking Services, and much more.
Vikram Aditya
@raiderlinkttu Hey folks! While I always favour shoutouts, this is not the appropriate spot for this comment given people coming here would wanna see specific types of content only. To my readers, reading this. I apologize on behalf of the team that posted this.
Isao Fukata
I have yet to encounter a level of ChatGpt generated messages that impresses me. I've tried several times to have ChatGpt generate a story, but I can usually predict the flow of the context as I read it, It doesn't really resonate with me. However, in the case of letters, ChatGpt-generated messages also resonate with me only if I read them when I am already depressed or excited. Just recently, though, a study from Stanford University stated that the age of the Gpt4 mind is 7 years old, It seems to me that something core is missing from the lifelessness.
Vikram Aditya
@fukcoclue I see where you're coming from. However, I see this all very differently. I have followed Andrej Karpathy's work all the way back from 2015 and if you see how everyone didn't see GPT happening back then and where it has come, you will fall in love with it. Maybe, we should have a thread on that :) But I agree with you because of experience and at the same time, I'm bullish on the future of content.
YamiGautam
PFMLogin is an online portal through which employees, customers or drivers can access all the information and tools necessary to collect information.
Moon
Demon Slayer Pajama are a perfect gift for everyone who is in love with this iconic series. At DemonSlayerOutlet, we offer a wide range of high-quality pajama shirts, sets etc.