• Subscribe
  • What is something you learned in 2022 and will continue learning?

Dávid Sipos
    21 replies

Replies

Michael Kurek
    Web development. Also learning how to grow a brand and get the word out there about it online through social media and partnerships.
    Dávid Sipos
    @market_mornings Which language did you choose? Did you learn any framework?
    ShahZaib
    Every programming language has its own advantages. Don't use one language for all projects. So, I started learning JavaScript in 2022.
    Dávid Sipos
    @shahza1bmushtaq How do you like JavaScript? Did you learn typescript too?
    ShahZaib
    @david_sipos Still in learning phase. Till now everything looks good. No, I didn't learn TypeScript yet. What do you suggest, learn JS first then TS or what?
    Hidayt Rahman
    @david_sipos @shahza1bmushtaq I would suggest to learn JS first because typescript is just a flavour of javascript that helps to write quality code with strong type
    Richard Gao
    To beware of the planning fallacy. It's always good to give buffer time once you begin a project rather than adhere to "we'll finish by x date"
    Sebastian Janus - derStartupCFO
    Focus! It is easy to get distracted by all the options you have with your business. Stay focused on what matters to your customers and deliver value
    Dávid Sipos
    @derstartupcfo That's something I should learn too
    JCPenney Kiosk Associates
    Hello, I started learning about my strength and still trying to keep doing same thing. CheckMyRota
    Gal Moran
    NextJS. Incredible and I want 2023 to be all about Next!
    Dávid Sipos
    @gal_moran18 That's really great! I use NestJs and Angular
    Dávid Sipos
    For me, it was Pinescript for TradinView strategies but I just experienced that TV sometimes lags alerts and is unreliable.
    Hidayt Rahman
    TDD and will explore some more frameworks and libraries with automation
    Dawns Li
    I used to be a teacher. And in 2022, I start to learn digital marketing knowledge. Hope I can have great progress.
    Karthik Tatikonda
    Building products with no code. Learnt Notion, Airtable and Soft so far. Looking to learn Bubble and other no code tools.
    SpencerZ
    I'm a database software developer.Learn C language,lex,yacc, python,emacs for develop database sql process query parsing and validate layer.
    Venessa Perez
    React! Love the framework. As a designer I have found it to be organized like a design system which has helped me understand core JavaScript concepts I have struggled to understand in the past.