• Subscribe
  • What is something you learned in 2022 and will continue learning?

Dávid Sipos
    21 replies

Replies

ShahZaib
    Every programming language has its own advantages. Don't use one language for all projects. So, I started learning JavaScript in 2022.
    Dávid Sipos
    @shahza1bmushtaq How do you like JavaScript? Did you learn typescript too?
    ShahZaib
    @david_sipos Still in learning phase. Till now everything looks good. No, I didn't learn TypeScript yet. What do you suggest, learn JS first then TS or what?
    Hidayt Rahman
    @david_sipos @shahza1bmushtaq I would suggest to learn JS first because typescript is just a flavour of javascript that helps to write quality code with strong type
    Richard Gao
    To beware of the planning fallacy. It's always good to give buffer time once you begin a project rather than adhere to "we'll finish by x date"
    Sebastian Janus - derStartupCFO
    Focus! It is easy to get distracted by all the options you have with your business. Stay focused on what matters to your customers and deliver value
    Michael Kurek
    Web development. Also learning how to grow a brand and get the word out there about it online through social media and partnerships.
    Dávid Sipos
    @market_mornings Which language did you choose? Did you learn any framework?
    JCPenney Kiosk Associates
    Hello, I started learning about my strength and still trying to keep doing same thing. CheckMyRota
    Gal Moran
    NextJS. Incredible and I want 2023 to be all about Next!
    Dávid Sipos
    For me, it was Pinescript for TradinView strategies but I just experienced that TV sometimes lags alerts and is unreliable.
    Hidayt Rahman
    TDD and will explore some more frameworks and libraries with automation
    Dawns Li
    I used to be a teacher. And in 2022, I start to learn digital marketing knowledge. Hope I can have great progress.
    Karthik Tatikonda
    Building products with no code. Learnt Notion, Airtable and Soft so far. Looking to learn Bubble and other no code tools.
    SpencerZ
    I'm a database software developer.Learn C language,lex,yacc, python,emacs for develop database sql process query parsing and validate layer.
    Venessa Perez
    React! Love the framework. As a designer I have found it to be organized like a design system which has helped me understand core JavaScript concepts I have struggled to understand in the past.