• Subscribe
  • What inspired you to start your Startup journey?

Mak Mo
    6 replies

Replies

Yassin Bouacherine
    Inspiration sounds quite too positive for what I am about to say! ;D It's more about what struck me as insane about the industry I decided to dedicate my early life. The rough reality of it, and the circumstances have made it that I ended up with the idea of a digital platform. I want to help others on getting more transparency, particularly students and those taking courses outside the conventional structures. Rising awareness is the best way to improve the future of society. Unfortunately, when we get to the "real" world, we are alone in figuring out every aspect that wasn't taught at school. That's why I am trying to build a SaaS that would offer the opportunity for everyone to improve, share and discuss the best business model to adopt. If people refuse to get into some financial traps, it may change the offer people get from getting into it without knowing.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    A perfect storm of events such as the pandemic, GME squeeze, and the wallstreetbets subreddit created a massive influx of new traders. I felt there needed to be a tool and community that provided solid education & trading signals. thetradehub.net
    Daniel Miller
    I have been in recruiting ever since 15 years old and I have worked with all applicant tracking systems and never found a system I truly liked. So I built my own with an amazing team and now we launched to help the world of Recruiting. It's our mission to use the functions of an ATS and couple it with a Project Management system, AI and much more. So excited!
    Sandra Idjoski
    @recruiterpm Similar story for me. Worked in marketing for 6 years and hated how information would get lost whenever we were searching for something online - one day become annoyed enough to do something about it. 😅
    Daniel Miller
    @sandra_idjoski I think this is how all software should start!
    Fabian Maume
    QApop was an attend to productised my consulting services. I reached a plateau in my consulting business, where I could hardly scale more, as all my revenue was from time-in-material consulting. So I launch QApop to try diversify and scale my income.