What inspired you to start a company?

Vladislav Pavlenko
16 replies
I find reading about people’s experience and their journey facinating. Would love to hear yours!

Replies

David J. Kim
I was just about to go into medical school after a hackathon blew me away and changed my entire perspective on what's possible. I've always built projects/clubs around tackling isolation but with startups I could do that in a scale I never imagined
Decided straight after watching ‘the social network’ movie 😂
Well, I'm glad you asked! It all started when I realized that my bank account was looking as empty as my fridge after a late night snacking session...
@realvladgolub your fridge will always be empty, even if you has a billion dollars
Simply put, my first boss was a real ****. I knew that I could do a better job and therefore decided to give it a go.
Christian Grundemann
I started BeAHero after using a few different productivity platforms. I saw an opportunity to use supporters with reward-driven motivation to provide accountability, something no one else provides right now. Accountability has changed my life, and I only want to help as many people as possible become their best selves.
Giancarlo Sanchez
Hyperinflation eating my family's savings in Venezuela. Got inspired by decentralized blockchain technologies and here we are. Sometimes I ask myself, what the hell am I doing lol.
David J. Kim
@gianksp That's a regular thought, but as long as you keep at it you'll get where you want to go :)
André J
Launching soon!
Not succumbing to conveyor belt mentality at some later stage tech company 🙊
@eonpilot Be a wizard, not a widget!!! =)
Valorie Jones
We spun off from a university - so it was all about taking something theoretical so we could make a difference in the real world.
@val_jones That's pretty cool! From textbooks to tech breakthroughs! =)
Vlad Zivkovic
I lost $100.000, and that was the trigger.
Mei
Can't imagine doing anything else with my life. It look me a long time to realise I identify as a creator and need to build a life around creating.