• Subscribe
  • What inspired you to create your startup?

Luc Detiger
    4 replies
    Was it a personal challenge, a gap you noticed in the market, or maybe an inspiring moment that you just couldn't shake off?

Replies

Oxana
    We did a framework for our own processes and work. Wanted to streamline and speed up the design & development process without loosing quality. After we’ve seen a huge impact on our work, decided to share it with the community and launch it officially for everyone 🤗 And what is your story Luc?
    Cameron Scully
    Ive always been interested in researching and analyzing all the tiny details that help a company grow. Turned that into my very own B2B marketing curation gallery at https://growtharchive.xyz. Which is like my public notebook for any marketing examples i find interesting.
    Deniz Savkay
    I needed a product for my own job. Then I realized people are willing to pay for that product. Then developing the product became my main job 😁
    Victor Detraz
    Identifying a problem and realizing that I could create a solution for it. Ignoring this realization would just stress me out and make me feel terrible