• Subscribe
  • What inspired you to create your startup?

Luc Detiger
    4 replies
    Was it a personal challenge, a gap you noticed in the market, or maybe an inspiring moment that you just couldn't shake off?

Replies

Cameron Scully
    Ive always been interested in researching and analyzing all the tiny details that help a company grow. Turned that into my very own B2B marketing curation gallery at https://growtharchive.xyz. Which is like my public notebook for any marketing examples i find interesting.
    Oxana
    We did a framework for our own processes and work. Wanted to streamline and speed up the design & development process without loosing quality. After we’ve seen a huge impact on our work, decided to share it with the community and launch it officially for everyone 🤗 And what is your story Luc?
    Deniz Savkay
    I needed a product for my own job. Then I realized people are willing to pay for that product. Then developing the product became my main job 😁
    Victor Detraz
    Identifying a problem and realizing that I could create a solution for it. Ignoring this realization would just stress me out and make me feel terrible