• Subscribe
  • What hobby do you enjoy that has helped you develop a particular skill?

Ishwarya Bose
    6 replies

Replies

murph
    I've long used python for research and analysis in a work setting, but a couple years ago I got curious about building web apps. Started learning Flask as a hobby. First it was a simple personal landing page, but fast forward to today and I've got a handful of little side projects going, two of which launched here!
    Dhruv N
    Social media engagement:)
    Gerth Sniper
    Every hobby can help develop skills i guess. Repairing aircraft has been a rewarding hobby for me, allowing me to develop a wide range of skills. Through hands-on experience, I've gained the expertise to address complex mechanical issues, including fixing Propeller imbalance, which has deepened my understanding of aerodynamics and enhanced my problem-solving abilities.
    Isabella Claire Anderson
    Totally, social media engagement can help build marketing and communication skills. Managing social accounts, creating posts, analyzing metrics - you learn a ton about reaching audiences effectively. And the writing practice is great too.
    Thomas Jackson
    Absolutely, photography has really helped me develop a keen eye for composition, lighting, colors, and capturing meaningful moments. It's a great creative outlet that also sharpens your visual senses and ability to see beauty all around.