• Subscribe
  • What hobby do you enjoy that has helped you develop a particular skill?

Ishwarya Bose
    6 replies

Replies

Gerth Sniper
    Every hobby can help develop skills i guess. Repairing aircraft has been a rewarding hobby for me, allowing me to develop a wide range of skills. Through hands-on experience, I've gained the expertise to address complex mechanical issues, including fixing Propeller imbalance, which has deepened my understanding of aerodynamics and enhanced my problem-solving abilities.
    Dhruv N
    Social media engagement:)
    murph
    I've long used python for research and analysis in a work setting, but a couple years ago I got curious about building web apps. Started learning Flask as a hobby. First it was a simple personal landing page, but fast forward to today and I've got a handful of little side projects going, two of which launched here!
    Isabella Claire Anderson
    Totally, social media engagement can help build marketing and communication skills. Managing social accounts, creating posts, analyzing metrics - you learn a ton about reaching audiences effectively. And the writing practice is great too.
    Thomas Jackson
    Absolutely, photography has really helped me develop a keen eye for composition, lighting, colors, and capturing meaningful moments. It's a great creative outlet that also sharpens your visual senses and ability to see beauty all around.