What habits would you like to take to 2023 with you? And which ones would you like to leave in 2022?

Jason Andries
18 replies
It's almost 2023, time to reminisce about 2022 and how it went. Have you created any new habits this year that you'd like to continue developing in 2023? And are there any habits you'd like to leave behind in 2022 or turn into something positive next year? I would love to continue making daily meditation a habit next year because I notice the benefits when I do it a few days in a row. I just get caught up sometimes and forget to do it! What I would like to leave behind in 2022 is the constant rush I have been living in the past year and being more present in the moment. I'm curious to hear yours :)

Replies

Lydia Cohen
Early to bed and early to rise vs Late to bed and late to rise
Jason Andries
@lydia_cohen I've created this habit this year combined with no more snoozing and it's life-changing!
Revathi Sankar
Would like to keep going above and beyond and help others do the same. Would not like to continue my diet and lifestyle habits in 2023.
Richard Gao
I want to develop the habit of separating business and personal life more, because at the moment, they seem to blur together. I would like to leave behind the habit of always assuming the worse will happen.
Jason Andries
@richard_gao2 Keeping them separated is definitely hard as a business owner! Both very important changes for 2023, good luck!
Luka Vasic
I want to continue with meditation, bicycle riding, and training. I would love to leave procrastination and anxiety back in 2022 : )
Minha Nadeem
Early to bed and early to rise. I have found this habit to be life-changing.
Pragruthaa Rabichandran
I would take with me my commitment. Leave behind the habit of working late.
Nick Mazikov
Our habit is to help great startups find funding! We will 100% pick up this habit in 2023🤩
Tahjia Chapman
I'm leaving doubt and self-consciousness in 2022. I take humility and curiosity in each moment.