• Subscribe
  • What features do you look for in a product before deciding to try it?

Dipak Shiroya
    39 replies

Replies

I usually check if the product is easy to use and has a clear purpose. If it looks like it’ll solve a problem or make something simpler for me, I’m more likely to give it a try. I also look for user reviews to see if others have had a good experience.
    Dipak Shiroya
    @almeda_langfitt That’s a great approach! Ease of use and a clear purpose are crucial. User reviews are also very helpful for getting real-world feedback. Thanks for sharing!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It depends on the product. But in general, it needs to solve any of my problems + be intuitive to use.
    Dipak Shiroya
    @busmark_w_nika Definitely. I also look at user reviews, brand reputation, and the value for the price.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    When trying a new product, I look for ease of use, clear benefits (how it solves my problems), a free trial, and reasonable pricing. What do you look for?
    Tanya
    Well I think I will consider whether it can match with my demands, btw I don't like advertisements while using lol~
    Dipak Shiroya
    @tanya_unapod Got it, matching your demands is crucial. And I agree, ads can be really annoying! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Evan Christopher
    I mean it depends on the type of the product. But for me, it's how it gon solve what I'm trying to look for at the first place!
    Dipak Shiroya
    @evan_christophers Absolutely, it definitely varies by product type. But you're right, the key is how well it addresses the specific need or problem you're trying to solve.
    Shameka Fabros
    I look for user-friendly design. If a product is easy to navigate and understand, I’m more likely to give it a try.
    Dipak Shiroya
    @shameka_fabros That's a great point! User-friendly design can really make a difference in the overall experience. Thanks for sharing!
    Quico Benford
    Before trying out a product, I look for features that fit my needs and make sure it has good support and updates. If it has a trial or free version, that’s a big plus because it lets me test it out before committing.
    Dipak Shiroya
    @quico_benford That's a smart approach! Ensuring the product fits your needs, has good support, and offers updates is crucial. Trials or free versions are indeed great for testing before committing.
    Nathaniel Vogler
    For me, the key features are simplicity and functionality. I want to make sure the product does what it says it will do without too much hassle. Also, if the product has a good reputation and positive feedback from other users, that helps me feel more confident in giving it a go.
    Ethan Wade
    Needs to solve my pain points and not too complicated to try quickly.
    Michal Kaczor
    Same here: first and foremost I understand if it solves the one thing I'm currently trying to accomplish. I'm finding it quite cumbersome to establish that for each software separately though! How about you, is picking a software product easy or tough for you?
    Gaëtan Le Gac (Unique Domains)
    The UX and the customer support
    Susan R. Pruitt
    I look for products that are user-friendly and easy to get started with.
    Cameron Napoli
    Questions I ask myself for b2b products: 1. What problem does this solve? 2. How does it work? 3. Can I afford it? 4. Does it actually work? (looking for social proof)
    If whatever they're saying on their website actually resonates with me, I try it. Or at least share with my team to try it.
    Alira Kamb
    A user- friendly interface and strong customer support enhance the overall experience.
    Steve Troy
    Reliable performance and positive feedback on stability are crucial for confidence in the product.
    Greffin Dony
    A clear description of features and benefits helps in understanding what the product offers.
    Zackary Mendez
    Availability of a free trial or demo allows testing of functionality before commitment.
    Rahul Parmar
    It depends on the product. But in general: quality, reviews, price, brand reputation, functionality, design, warranty, innovation, sustainability, customer support, and more.
    Celeste
    Ease of use in solving my problem:) good reviews will help if I need to decide on one from the few to choose from
    Dipak Shiroya
    @heyc That makes sense! Ease of use is crucial, and good reviews help narrow down choices. Thanks for sharing!