• Subscribe
  • What does your team typically look for in the first interview with an interviewee?

An
    6 replies
    Interviewees usually have to go through multiple interviews, so as an interviewer, what are the main things you look for in the first interview?

Replies

Charlotte Hare
    We like people with great enthusiasm, and those who have experience owning a project end-end so we aren't always carrying people over the finishing line - we want them to be able to do that themselves!
    An
    @charlotte_hare That's a great point. How do you typically assess in the interview process whether a candidate has end-to-end project management experience? I'm curious to understand your approach for evaluating that capability.
    Charlotte Hare
    @an_zuo Typically we like to see personal projects that they have done - its a good indicator of what they can and can't do (yet). If they're working on projects outside of their day-day job as well they must have some enthusiasm for the work so its a win-win :D
    An
    @charlotte_hare Great , thanks for the answer!
    Gurkaran Singh
    When interviewing, we're like detectives searching for the perfect candidate - we look for a blend of technical expertise, cultural fit, and that spark that makes them stand out in a sea of resumes! How do you usually stand out in a crowd?
    An
    @thestarkster Thanks for the reply, I was thinking more about their professional skills and work experience. But honestly, interviews really take time and effort. So I'm trying to get a product for that myself. Trying to come up with some idea of what people are looking for.