• Subscribe
  • What Do You Wish Your Content Curation Tool Could Do Automatically?

Andreas Sohns
    12 replies
    Automation can make content curation a breeze. With Gleans, we are focusing on smart, AI-powered features to save you time. What do you wish your content curation tool could do automatically? Try our Beta version and let's make automation a reality! https://gleans.me/ Sign Up Now And share your thoughts!

Replies

Ethan Gabriel Fitzgerald
    Would love if my content curation tool could automatically summarize key insights from articles, suggest relevant tags/categories, and highlight engaging quotes or stats to feature. Definitely going to check out Gleans to see how their AI features stack up! Sounds promising for streamlining the curation process.
    Andreas Sohns
    @ethangabrielfitzgerald Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! I'm excited to inform you that Gleans is working on AI features to summarize key insights automatically, suggest relevant tags/categories and highlight engaging quotes or stats. I'm waiting for you to check it out and share your feedback! 😍
    Ezgi Arslantay
    to be able to tag users by platform when scheduling
    Ashik Hameed
    Hey @andreas_sohns That sounds awesome. I wish my content curation tool could automatically filter out low-quality content and highlight the most relevant pieces based on my preferences. It would also be great if it could suggest trending topics and automatically schedule posts across different platforms. I'll definitely check out Gleans and give the beta a try. Thanks for sharing! What are some of the AI-powered features you're focusing on? @andreas_sohn
    Andreas Sohns
    @andreas_sohn @ashikhameed Thanks for asking! 😊 I'm focusing on AI features that automatically filter out low-quality content, highlight the most relevant pieces based on your preferences, suggest trending topics and even schedule posts across different platforms.
    Shadman Nazim
    I think smart automation, Andreas! It would be amazing if a content curation tool could automatically identify trending topics and suggest relevant content based on user preferences.
    Mohammad Taha
    Automation can make content curation a breeze. With Gleans, we focus on smart, AI-powered features to save you time. What do you wish your online mcqs test content curation tool could do automatically?
    Abhra Ch.
    @andreas_sohns This sounds super exciting! πŸ˜„ Automating content curation could truly revolutionize marketing strategies. I'd love a feature that automatically sorts and tags content by relevance or trending topics. Can’t wait to try the Beta version and see how Gleans can save us time! πŸš€βœ¨
    Andreas Sohns
    @abhra_ch I'm glad to hear that you are excited πŸ˜„ Our AI is focused on exactly those features, automatically sorting and tagging content by relevance and trending topics. I'm just waiting for you to try Gleans and share your feedback.
    Abhra Ch.
    @andreas_sohns Will surely do that. 😊
    Gurkaran Singh
    I wish my content curation tool could automatically detect the perfect GIF to express my reaction to every article I save - now that would be a real time-saver! Imagine the AI mastering the art of meme-matching!
    hosdsie
    After checking out the website https://www.mightycall.com/, I feel much more informed about the options available for business communication solutions. The site is well-organized, and the information is presented in a clear and concise manner. I particularly appreciate the focus on helping small businesses and the variety of plans that cater to different needs. It’s great to see a service that understands the unique challenges small businesses face and offers tailored solutions.