• Subscribe
  • What do you want to change on the New Year?

Sepideh Yazdi
    7 replies

Replies

Joseph Thomas
    Well, this New Year, I'm aiming to embrace more positivity and gratitude in my life. I want to focus on fostering meaningful connections with others, learning new things, and taking steps towards personal growth. Oh, and maybe finally conquer my fear of public speaking – wouldn't that be a fantastic way to kick off the year? Here's to a year of adventure, self-discovery, and spreading kindness wherever I go!
    Joseph D. Smith
    For my product Localhostack to be implemented worldwide within the cybersecurity field, and however many other industries it can be stretched. Localhostack is my pet project, a localhost proxy/anonymizer. So, that is my New Year's resolution, for Localhostack to be widely implemented. You? :-)
    Flora Diep
    I hope to enhance my time management skills in the coming year to become more productive and efficient.
    Nastassia
    I want to build a team of good writers who will help me with content marketing and corporate social networks. Concerning personal goals I want to improve my public speaking skills and get more fluent in Italian.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    i'm a believer of the power of visualization. So, i want to be pretty much straightforward. Want to make the first million and change everything around my life 🔥👊
    Sandhana Arkish
    In the New Year, I aim to enhance my time management skills, prioritize self-care, and cultivate a more balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional goals while ensuring overall well-being.