• Subscribe
  • What do you want to change on the New Year?

Sepideh Yazdi
    7 replies

Replies

Nastassia
    I want to build a team of good writers who will help me with content marketing and corporate social networks. Concerning personal goals I want to improve my public speaking skills and get more fluent in Italian.
    Joseph D. Smith
    For my product Localhostack to be implemented worldwide within the cybersecurity field, and however many other industries it can be stretched. Localhostack is my pet project, a localhost proxy/anonymizer. So, that is my New Year's resolution, for Localhostack to be widely implemented. You? :-)
    Flora Diep
    I hope to enhance my time management skills in the coming year to become more productive and efficient.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    i'm a believer of the power of visualization. So, i want to be pretty much straightforward. Want to make the first million and change everything around my life 🔥👊
    Sandhana Arkish
    In the New Year, I aim to enhance my time management skills, prioritize self-care, and cultivate a more balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional goals while ensuring overall well-being.
    Joseph Thomas
    Well, this New Year, I'm aiming to embrace more positivity and gratitude in my life. I want to focus on fostering meaningful connections with others, learning new things, and taking steps towards personal growth. Oh, and maybe finally conquer my fear of public speaking – wouldn't that be a fantastic way to kick off the year? Here's to a year of adventure, self-discovery, and spreading kindness wherever I go!