• Subscribe
  • What do you publish on your Social Media?

Patryk Pijanowski
    21 replies
    Hey! I would like to know what type of posts you publish on your Social Media. Are they exclusively Use Case or also user reviews? I would appreciate any feedback :D

Replies

Pintu Kumar raj
    I usually stick to user reviews because they give genuine feedback. However, I’m considering adding some use case posts to diversify my content.
    YanXu
    Any post that I feel is worth sharing or generates discussion, I look forward to integrating with others' ideas!
    Cavan
    Hey! I frequently combine use examples and user reviews. It allows me to demonstrate how my product works and what others have said about it.
    Rajesh Chopra
    I enjoy sharing a variety of information, including use cases, user evaluations, and occasionally behind-the-scenes content. It keeps my newsfeed diverse and entertaining!
    I usually publish a mix of customer reviews and practical suggestions for using the product. I find that both sorts of material effectively engage my target audience.
    Mae Twyman
    Occasionally, I also post user reviews to highlight how others are benefiting from the products or services I discuss.
    Claudia Dennis
    My social media posts are a mix of user reviews and case studies.
    Fermin Blocher
    A variety of content I published including use cases, user reviews, and industry insights. It’s important to mix it up to keep the audience engaged and provide value from different angles.
    Mathews Simons
    I mostly post user reviews because they give real insight into how products work in everyday use.
    Akute Mauton
    I like sharing both use cases and user reviews. It helps my followers see different sides of a product and make informed decisions.
    Jenifer Lamberto
    I find that focusing too much on use cases can be misleading. Mixing in user reviews would offer a more balanced view of the product.
    Zane Ryan
    Never discuss any politics-related topics, only focus on sharing development programs, new things, anime, and games.
    Vishwakarma
    I mostly share the travel experiences on my social media, showcasing breathtaking destinations and the adventures that come with exploring new cultures and the places.
    Sukumar
    My social media is a mix of product reviews, industry news, and personal milestones.
    William Campbell
    I use my social media to share helpful resources, articles, and tools that I find useful. It’s a way to give back to my network.
    Ashley James
    Choose descriptive names for variables and function.
    Ava Marie Johnson
    Usually I post stuff I find interesting or think will spark good discussions - coding projects I'm working on, random shower thoughts, cool AI tools I discovered, etc. Love seeing what others share and building on each other's ideas! 💡
    megan scott
    I’m all about user reviews on my social media! They provide authentic feedback that’s more relatable than just theoretical use cases.
    Sutton Willow
    I post a mix of both. Use cases show potential, while user reviews highlight real-world experiences.
    Ethan Samuel Bennett
    Mostly just life updates, travel pics, and funny memes 😄 Trying to keep it positive and connect with friends! Always down to see thought-provoking posts that spark good convos in the comments too 🗣💭